Thursday, November 20, 2008
yukies up your nose
When we got back from Greece I had a cold and decided that it was not good to be alone suffering...so I gave it to Gabriela Zoe and Stephen. We are all done with our colds but there is still buggers up our nose. I am having such a hard time cleaning out Gabriela Zoe's nose it is beyond me. I have to literally pin her down to be able to get them out and every time I pray to God to help me because no matter how hard I try she moves and screams so much I do not get to all of it. Plus I heard that I can hurt her little capillaries with the nose suck thing (since I am a chronic nose bleeder, I don't want my daughter to have sensitivity to that also). I have to clean her nose because for one it bothers her when she is sleeping and nursing and secondly if I leave them in there that could cause an infection and then things would be worse. Since I have been doing that every day, several times a day for the past 2-3 weeks I have started to have thoughts on it. How much like us is little Gabriela Zoe, we will hold on to things that are not good, actually even bothersome to us sometimes, just because the process of removing those things is painful or uncomfortable. Then if we do not let God remove those things they can become an infection in our lives that will take long to heal. I pray that I let God take the yukies out of my nose when I need it and not freak out...because me...unlike my sweet baby, I am an adult and I know that God wants the best for me. Thus my thoughts on this issue...by the way do you know of a good way to clean the nose that might be more pleasant for my daughter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment