



Since the baby was born Stephen and I have been in very few dates. I think because of the difficulties that I had nursing I felt that it was very important to be with the baby a lot. On the other hand I missed my husband a lot. So since the baby went on solids it is so much easier to leave her for a few hours while we go out and have some fun. I have to add also that Gabriela Zoe is any babysitter's dream because she takes her naps and when she wakes up she is as pleasant as ever. So September 13 we said to gramdpa and grandma "here you go" and we decided to be tourists in the nearby town of Rancho Cucamonga. We walded around the outdoor mall of Victoria Gardens and we visited a vineyard...well more the winery. We tasted the wine...I was careful of coarse since I am nursing. Anyhow, the funny thing is that the smell of the yeast in the winery was yuk...did not like it at all and then every sip of wine I had was stipped in that aweful smell. We also planned to go to a movie but the season before Halloween has the most aweful movies of the year so after the winery we went for ice cream. What a fun date...I think next time we do something like this we will be tourist to another town...let's see!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment