Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Standing, Walking, Crawling in funny places...PRINCESS





Gabriela Zoe now is able to crawl around with great agility and that in now how she ends up in weird places....like inside/underneath the exersaucer. Praise God we put gates on top of all the stairs to prevent the unthinkable should we not watch for one minute. She is amazing about entertaining herself...even though after some time she requests my attention rather strongly :-) Moreover, since October 25th she has been pulling herself up to standing and the last few weeks she has been experimenting with letting go (which also has made her an expert bottom lander (-: ) On Thanksgiving day I was picking some stuff up from the room adjasent to her and she was playing in her room. Since she had been quiet for a while I popped my head in to see what she was up to...ta da!!! She was standing pushing her cube and taking steps behind it and pushing and walking. I started laughing which startled her and caused another bottom landing. We are having fun!!!

No comments: