Thursday, November 13, 2008

Visits





Since our time was limited we did not have the time to see people one of one..thus my idea of having a party and having people come but that did not work out...it was a crazy two weeks. So we actually got to see only few of our friends one on one. One family of them being Marianna, Filippos, Dimosthenis and boubou. Boubou and Gabriela Zoe are only a few weeks apart to it was so neat to see them interact...even though Gabriela Zoe who had the whole crawling down was running after Dimostheni...don't we all admire more those who can do more than we can? We had a lot of fun talking mostly baby things of coarse, it was almost like we had hung out the month before...so nice to have friends like that :-) Our next visit was one of the last nights we were in Athens and after we put Gabriela Zoe to bed (9:30) we went to another friend's home the Oikonomakides but really the idea started with christina. Last time we were there she had a things for crepes, so she kept saying we had to go eat crapes...well like usuall we did not get around to it so I promised her that next time we would make it a point to go out for crepes. Well being late and all we ordered a delivery and hang around the house. I listened to my sister because since I gave birth I like chocholate a lot more...but man they put soooooo much chocholate on that crape it was sticking to the roof of my mouth and then it was sooooooo big that I felt embarased I ordered and something else....I don't even remember what it was because my brain is filled with crapes. I am pretty sure that it will be a while before I have another one ;-) Nonetheless we laughed about my naivity and all and had a fun time reminising of times of old. Poor Stephen he had to keep nudging me to translate..I don't know why but this trip I kept forgeting to translate. I think that is partly because there is a part of me that thinks that Stephen knows enough to understand and yet I forget that we talk to darn fast!!!!

No comments: