Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dishwasher

Ok so this post has nothing to do with music but hey this blog is not just about my music :o) So the other day our dishwasher broke again. This past summer I gave up the dishwasher in an attempt to save some money while we were running the air-conditioner more than usual. I had discovered then that it would actually quite save me some time too. But then I started using the dishwasher again. Well now when the dishwasher broke and we started washing dishes by hand, things have been so much simpler. For one thing we use less dishes and then it has provided a fun thing for Stephen and I to do on days that we have an exceptional amount of dishes. Today was one of those days and the funny thing is that in half an hour it was all washed/dryed/put away! When we had the dishwasher it would take half an hour to put everything in the dishwasher...and then next day I would still have to dry some and put them away. Anyhow, all I'm realizing is that sometimes when we have the convenience we abuse it, so instead of doing a maintenance and use the convenience for the times that it would really make a difference, we allow things to pile up for the sake of the convenience. Just something to think about :o)

No comments: