32 days 19 songs 5 languages
Friday is another day that I normally would not practice, in fact even the little time that I did spend was tough on my sweet GZ. How much time I spend on a daily basis with my daughter I knew, how much that time is missed while I'm practicing has been evident with a new found separation anxiety almost every time I drop her off at the nursery and the occasional break down (happened today) the minute she realizes I'm practicing. Today I resorted to placing a blank paper next to my music and letting her draw on it while I was practicing. Of coarse once she started thinking that she had heard enough to be able to accompany me I had to set her down...which brought another meltdown. GZ is not much of a cuddler unless she is sick or really tired...and still she has her moments. When I finished what I had promised myself I would finish I went to her bedroom to find her cuddling with her blanket. It did break my heart and I picked her up and cuddled for a while until she was ready to move on. I needed that cuddle time too...I really feel like I miss her. Therefore, I have to remind myself that its only for a couple more months.
On the music side of things I did finish my first run through of L'Hiver a Cesse (The Winter is Over) and now my French set is ready for memorization. I am planning to start the memorizing process next week along side learning the Russian song.
"...and whatever I put my heart and mind to
I will thrive in You Lord"
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment