20 days 12 songs 5 languages
Yes this countdown is starting to sound a little scary! Actually I have one more song to learn to be down to four languages. I think that is encouraging...maybe. So here is some youtube video for
The English songs that I have memorized
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aujrpohHxzk
(this set is in French but I could not find the English version :o) its a rather disturbing performance at times but she does have some great ideas!)
The song left for me to memorize in English is I Can Cook Too from On the Town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM7r3yiYwO8&feature=PlayList&p=29FA5CA73645FAB7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=47
(I just discovered Christine Ebersole...I know I'm not too up-to-date with the latest and greatest but in my book she is one of the best)
1) Ich Kann's Nicht Fassen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcr01OIvx9Q
2)Der Ring performed by Elly Ameling,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG_lkbv_ik8&feature=related
The next video/audio has the rest of my german set songs 5-7 Helft Mir Ihr Schwestern, Susser Freund and An Meinem Herzen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsXUZMcUzqc
the last two songs are what are left for me to memorize to have the German set memorized. I hope you enjoy it and get a little taste of what I've been working on!
That's for now
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment