Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4th of July Weekend







Our weekend off started Thursday night! We were privileged to be able to attend a meeting for your Foursquare God-lovers, followers and servants. It was an experience, I will speak for myself, was life-changing! There were many unsettled issues in my heart where it was mostly the enemy attacking me with lies and God's truth was spoke with love and encouragement! I can't wait for February! The meeting was finished Saturday afternoon and we sure had a hard time saying goodbyes to our new friends...it was a little bit easier for me just because I could not wait to see our DDGZ again!!! It was the most we had been apart since she had been born...I know I'm spoiled I do not need to be told :o) Therefore, we got to have dinner and see the fireworks with our family. We got to sit with the Hartz family and our DDGZ had fun getting to know her cousins a little better. And then it was time to head home :o)

No comments: