I've wanted to do this for a while but I kept forgetting, so here is something I wrote and its pretty funny.
Here are some RANDOM facts...
1. I am watching Charlote's Web...the 197something version for the first time as I am writing this....quite entertaining :o)
2. I had to turn off the computer because I could not do three things at a time...watch the movie, my beautiful daughter and write!
3. Blue used to be my favorite color...now I just can't pick.
4. I started taking piano lessons when I was five, I wanted to quit when I was about twelve but I was not let to do so until I was old enough for voice lessons...seventeen. Then I took more piano lessons on my own free will when I was in college.
5. I wanted to be a plastic surgeon growing up but my music teacher told me I was going to be a musician. When that was proven true I did not want to admit it to her :o)
6. I DISLIKE small talk...but I have to admit that I have been a student of it for the last 10 years...still not super with it
7. I had to learn how to make friends when I was 18 years old and like #6 I am still learning...definately not a pro!
8. Nursing hurt MORE than labor and recovering (physically) from a c-section, however it has turned into one of my most intense joys. Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
9. Stephen proposed after we dated for 4 weeks and got married 7 months later.
10. I am not an opinionated person until I form an opinion based on facts. The only way to change my opinion would be to present powerful, convincing arguments against it...and then I may chose to not change my opinion. (it is an opinion after all)
11. I wanted to be a singer in order to tell stories...that's why I really like opera.
12. I am very dramatic in my reactions and my daughter has taken after me...oops
13. Even though I've wanted to be a singer there is a host of other things that I dream to be able to do one day...write, go to cooking school, teach God's word, become a lactation consultant, take painting classes, learn basic techniques in ballet dancing...I can't remember the rest :o)
14. I think sleep is overrated unless I haven't had my 8 hours.
15 My favorite physical activities are swimming and dancing.
16. I really like salt water (like Ariel's daughter) but I only like swimming in Greek peaceful waters.
17. I really enjoy cooking, baking...anything that I get to use the stove and oven.
18. I like looking up new recipes and getting ideas for my next cooking adventure. (I can relate a little to the No Reservations lady)
19. When my mom would ask me to clean out my closet every time she would find me surrounded with stuff...reading something that I found while I was cleaning out the closet
20. One of my favorite stories to share when parents tell me their children do not like to practice piano is when I got so frustrated with one piece that I tore the piano book in half. My mom made me get some tape and put it back together. When I was done she told me to put it on the piano and keep practicing :o) We still have that book at home...my sister had it after me and is a constant reminder of the unwavering character my mom possesses.
21. I process things very very slow and silently...and sometimes I make decisions in split seconds.
22. I really, really, really like Disneyland.
23. I enjoy going to museums and beautiful landscaped gardens...I like to get out even though I do spend most of my time indoors.
24. I have always preferred salty foods over sweet desserts and yet since I got pregnant my hormones have taken a loop and now give me chocolate any day...HELP!
25. I really enjoy entertaining in our home even though we have done it minimal to none since we moved to this new home! I better get crackin...
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment