Monday, January 19, 2009

Nasal Aspirator

In a previous post I was asking for ANY advice on how to aspirate my daughter's nose better. Good news! Our cousin wrote on her blog that she found the perfect nasal aspirator...so I thought lets try it. So 3a.m. Monday morning after Gabriela Zoe's midnight waking I got online and ordered it. While the music, now only serves as a warning of doom for my daughter and she starts screaming...and while it is still mostly a two person job, Stephen holds I aspirate...I still have to use one hand to hold her head still (you can imagine how difficult it is when I am by myself), it is the most snot we've gotten out of that little nose in the last 10 months combined. It works great...so if you have a difficult one like mine or are expecting a baby this is the way to go! The link is below for you convinience

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2585646

No comments: