Thursday, December 17, 2009

Disneyland Family Fun











On Tuesday we spent the whole day in Disneyland and around noon we were joined by our cousins, aunt, uncle, nieces and nephew. And in the the evening we were joined by papa and yaya. It was a great day...quite long for me because I did not get a decent nights sleep the night before. However, we lived to talk about it :o) Gabriela Zoe thoroughly enjoyed Disneyland and it is so fun to see her understanding more and more. When it was nap time she would not go to sleep, and Stephen and I kept telling her that we would still be in Dland when she woke up. Well eventually she was convinced and allowed herself to sleep for an hour. On of the highlights is that she got to shake Mary Poppins hand and take a picture with her. She was in AWE!!! I would say that she is her favorite 'princess' at the moment :o)

No comments: