Sunday, May 3, 2009

L. A. Arboretum

I believe it was last week we met up with auntie Jodi and uncle Dan at the L.A. Arboretum to give them some things for the wedding...and since we were already there...and I've always wanted to see the place we decided to pay the $5 and $7 to get in. It was a gorgeous day and we got to see multiple wedding parties taking pictures in the beautiful sceneries available at the garden! It is a low key place...has awful bathrooms...but oh well. I really like the old cottage by the lake and barn....sometimes I wish I lived in those days with the beautiful dresses, tea time etc. Of coarse one never knows what class I would belong to so it does not necessarily mean that I would have all that....I guess what I meant to say is: I wish that I lived back then and was rich :o) The house had several 'living rooms' and one of them was the music room...there was a harp, four upright pianos, a baby grand, harpsichord and I don't remember what else. It was a fun change of pace for an otherwise typically uneventfull Saturday.





No comments: